My Quest Montessori is now enrolling for the upcoming 2022-2023 Academic Year for Infants to Kindergarten (6 weeks – 6 years). Admissions are open for 2022-2023 classes. We aim to provide a complete Montessori program, which fosters the emotional, intellectual, physical and social development of the whole child. Allowing them to reach their full potential in a supportive and academic environment while addressing the uniqueness of each child. Call us to learn more about programs, activities, and classes! Schedule a tour to learn more!
Why Choose Us?
With Montessori-certified staff, S.T.E.A.M (science, technology, engineering, art and math) classrooms, enrichment programs, and recreational sports amenities, My Quest is a modern and age-adapted Montessori school ready to give your child an exceptional and rounded curriculum. We regard safety as the highest priority for our children. My Quest provides extensive and ongoing training for all faculty to ensure that development is nurtured at your child’s unique, individual pace. Some other unique offerings:
– Montessori Peace Education, consisting of exercises and practices that encourage mindfulness, conflict resolution, and courtesy
– Indoor and outdoor gym areas, including a soccer field and basketball court
– Healthy, balanced meals and snacks
– Before and after school programs (up to age 12)
– Summer programs (all elementary ages are welcomed)
Feel free to contact us with any questions, inquires, or concerns
We are eagerly awaiting your call/message.